Reservation

Patient : good morning, excuse me whether this is with the hospital Dr. Sutomo?

Reserver: good morning, yes Dr. Sutomo here, can we help you?

Patient: Yes, I want to order a queue number to check in there in an hour

Reserver: Alright, with whom where, sir?

Patient: with me Mr.C in surabaya, age 30 years. I will come there in 1 hour for inspection.

Reserver: Alright sir, reservations have been made, thank you good morning.

Patient: good morning
........
Patient: Excuse me, I'm Mr.C from Surabaya who ordered the examination queue earlier

Reserver: this is the host queue number, please wait in the waiting room A

Patient: good thanks

Reserver: you're welcome, sir
.......
Doctor: patient number 100, please enter

Patient: Good morning doctor, I want to have my health checked because I feel like I have had a heavy cold these days

Doctor: good morning Mr.C, well please lie down and I'll check

Patient: yes doctor

Doctor: This is a severe cold, Mr.C should be tested whether you have contracted the corona virus or not

Patient: okay doctor, how are the results?

Doctor: according to the examination, Mr.C was positive for COVID-19. You must be treated and isolated immediately so that the situation does not worsen, please strongly wear a mask and maintain physical contact first. please move to a room for further treatment

Patient: okay doctor, thanks

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Personal Letter